Let’s Return To Nature…
This is where the fun begins and the creation on paper become a reality in your backyard!
We are here to help as many people as possible return to nature. So no matter what your budget is, if you’re willing to work with us, we will be able to create some level of our intuitive landscaping style into your world.
Over the years, we have created gardens ranging from small front yards of $3,000 right through to larger projects of $150,000 and everything in between.
Unlike our other services, we are unable to provide set pricing packages, because each person that comes to us, have their own individual needs for their new garden space. It is because of this that each project has it’s own individual pricing structure, all depending on the level of detail in the design, through to how easy it is for us to access the space.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Landscapers…
Anyone we have worked closely with, over the many years, will tell you the difference begins right from the start….
Our objective whenever taking on a new project, is to make you feel completely at ease with us, including anyone in your family, from children, to your beloved four legged furry friends.
We are family orientated women, with lots of loved ones, nieces and nephews in our lives, including pets of our own. We understand the importance of respect whilst working in another persons home. We believe the little things go along way, using manners, taking shoes off before being welcomed into someones home, turning up on time or letting our clients know if we have been held up on another project. We believe in these little things, because we would expect the same in our own home.
We look to make every experience with us easy. Yes there is a lot of work that goes into getting a landscape project off the ground, from creating the design, calculating the correct quantities of materials through to the nitty gritty parts of project management.
Unlike other landscapers, our final quotes are just that, final. We work very hard behind the scenes to ensure everything is taken care of, including adequately quoting our clients so the project runs smoothly. If at anytime further materials are needed or it takes us longer to complete a task, we absorb those costs ourselves, not you.
There is one small thing we ask of you though, and that is to be completely honest and transparent with us, in regards to anything to do with your home. If you are up front about everything, then we will carry out any landscaping duties for you, with your best interests at heart.
We are here to build a relationship with you. We are not here to just be another tradie providing a service to you. We have worked with many people over the years and those we have worked closely with, have become good friends of ours. We look to develop this sort or relationship with those who want the old fashioned way of dealing with a trades person. Going back to the days of face to face interaction and conversation. Going back to when you could have a chat with your local trades person down the street if you bump into them, where they would remember your kids names, your pets names and genuinely care how your family are going.
This is why we are different, we are women who enjoy developing new relationships, women who enjoy creating something special just for you and your family to enjoy and women who stand by their word…
What You Can Expect From Us…
- There are NO hidden costs. Your ``Formal Quote`` is your final price.
- We will be there when we say we will be there. We work to a schedule and like to stick to it, so for whatever reason we are unable to make it we will let you know.
- You deal directly with us! We are responsibile for the installation of your garden and everything that goes along with carrying that out, including organising sub-contractors for any licensed work.
- We are Women! And like our home we like to keep our work sites neat and tidy.
- We will always treat your home as ``Your Home.`` As we see it we are guests in your home, whom just happen to be building you a beautiful garden.
- You will be informed every step of the way. Unlike others, we like to converse and talk to our clients because creating a garden can be such a special experience and we want you apart of that journey!
- We love what we do! So that being sad we bring that same passion and excitement to every garden we create.
- Our gardens are made to last. We want you to enjoy your garden for many years to come with you family, friends and loved ones.
- You are supported every step of the way! If at any point you have questions or any concerns please come and talk to us, we want this experience to be a pleasureable one, and we are here to listen and work with you.
- When your garden is complete...You are still supported! Throughout the life of your garden you can email or call us at anytime with a questions you may have about maintaining your new garden, at no cost to you!
- Lastly, we have fun...There will be laughter and a genuine happy vibe happening when your garden is built and any music we listen to will be safe for little ears.